An Animation To Her An Animation To Her

ughhh

Ugh, so you too are just some extra emo fucks with bad music taste who "saved" each others lives with love. -_- Yes, well, everyone can find someone special, it's just that emo pricks have to make it more dramatic. Not to mention the fact that you can't animate. :p

The Killing Collab The Killing Collab

Nope.

Pointless violence? It was very badly drawn/animated throughout all of them. The sound quality was awful. The music choice was terrible. The only good choice you made was the credits music, which was sped up. I didn't enjoy a single one of them, and seeing the unoriginality of every mini clip angered me. The violence wasn't very well done, either. -_-

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Terrible.

That was awful! :D I hated that the main character's name was Enzer0. I also thought the voice acting, graphics, and story were a load of crap.

Enzer0 responds:

Arent you a barrel of laughs.

Warcraft: Bunys Truble Warcraft: Bunys Truble

Welp

It was okay. I liked that it was WoW, but the fact that it was horde pissed me off, so...no.

madness boy madness boy

No, dad.

No, daddy, get off.

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

:DDD

I have increased my love levels for you by over 70% this week, sir.

The Spirit of Halloween The Spirit of Halloween

<333

It wasn't very interesting, or impressive, but I still love you. <3

Fly VS Bee Fly VS Bee

ily

ily

ZILLIS responds:

I hav no ida wut that meens but tnx 4 teh score!

Mr. Broose Mr. Broose

&lt;33

Mr. Broose is very nice. I feel a deep feeling of love for him. :] Just being around his welcoming personality makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I love Mr. Broose. And you, author, I respect you for your work. I love you. :]

ZILLIS responds:

Haw!
Love is a pretty strong word there, pal. You better mean it!
Thanks for the score!

love tripp love tripp

:DDD

It was beautiful. But it lacked noses. But seriously, buddy. I love you.