Level Editor Level Editor

mooop

cough cough, wat?

KingDotCom responds:

Cough, great game, cough! ;)

Another Weird Ordeal dv2 Another Weird Ordeal dv2

Grr

I saw the ending coming, but I wasn't expecting it to end there. Gorsh, why'd you have to quit development!? Btw, the phrases were fantastic, that you used.

Execution Execution

:PPPP

I like how everyone finds themselves SOO intelligent because they had the ability to understand the simplist of all things. Don't think that you're amazing, and that SOOOOOO many people missed the point. Which, don't get me wrong. I'm sure a person or two didn't get it. To tell you the truth, senor. You're getting you high-ish rating on your one life game, based off your ability to flatter your audience. You make them feel so smart, because you blatantly threw this in. Whatever, it's not like my words matter. I enjoyed the fact that we only get 1 life. And so does our friend the pink lizard.

TOON - The RPG (demo) TOON - The RPG (demo)

Wow. >:[

What I saw was good, but the fact that you posted it on Newgrounds in 03, and now it's 09, makes me think- Did you even start working on it? Are you still even using flash? Doubt it...

...palindromes,,, ...palindromes,,,

>;[

When I played this, I thought it would have to do with the movie(fantastic), but no, it was the actual meaning of the word, "Palindromes."

Xyonix - China Tetris Xyonix - China Tetris

I'm so confused.

There's something fishy going on with newgrounds. Why is everyone saying "physical excersize" in comments? I was looking at comments posted over four years ago, and I see that everyone wrote physical excersize!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

HAHAHA!

What a joke, that was supposed to be scary? I laughed at all the "scary" parts. Lol, it was easy, too...really easy.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

GAWWWD!

I love it so much, but...I can't believe you made me kill my two favorite animators. Almighty Hans, and LazyMuffin! And plus, the world got infested with shape cartoons at least 3 times!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Hmmmm

I love it, but I don't understand level 3..."I like mouse." I tried everything.

CrackShot! CrackShot!

:p I guess

The points taken off are because it was way to easy, and because It was incredibly short.