All 5 art Reviews

Souper Mare-e-o Bros Souper Mare-e-o Bros

Nice.

I like it, though it's not very original, I'm sure a ton of people have drawn the Mario Brothers looking strange.

Oh, btw, Holonboy...that was the point of the picture. T.T

Christmas Elf Redux Christmas Elf Redux

Fantastic!

The coloring is amazing, and the drawing itself is brilliant. The anatomy i s almost perfect, aside from the arms looking a bit too short.

The elf has a lot of personality. It's cute, and the background really brings out the Christmas spirit of the picture.

Btw, if you look at it wrong, it looks like she has a moustache. xD

Ecletic Apoplexy Ecletic Apoplexy

I love you.

Hey man, just stoppin' by from the Elwynn forest, to say that I love ya', dad.

yellow guy yellow guy

Ugh

Not to be offensive, but this is awful. The fact that it's so plain and simple, makes me have no respect for you, because you were too lazy to go back for a second, and erase and fix your mistakes...which are crawling throughout the whole picture. Perhaps you shouldn't upload thing like this. It's embarrassing.

White Mage White Mage

Bloop. :3

I don't find it very good...at all. I find it awkward that her right arm is messed up...mostly because her forearm is thin and curved, her right leg looks like ham, and her left leg looks like taffy. Her style doesn't fit the fact that she's a white mage...she looks like a bimbo slut who only dresses like a white mage to get attention, her boobs are a wee bit too big, and her hair reminds me of wonchop.
She looks like a poser of a cat/monkey.