An Animation To Her An Animation To Her

ughhh

Ugh, so you too are just some extra emo fucks with bad music taste who "saved" each others lives with love. -_- Yes, well, everyone can find someone special, it's just that emo pricks have to make it more dramatic. Not to mention the fact that you can't animate. :p

The Killing Collab The Killing Collab

Nope.

Pointless violence? It was very badly drawn/animated throughout all of them. The sound quality was awful. The music choice was terrible. The only good choice you made was the credits music, which was sped up. I didn't enjoy a single one of them, and seeing the unoriginality of every mini clip angered me. The violence wasn't very well done, either. -_-

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

Terrible.

That was awful! :D I hated that the main character's name was Enzer0. I also thought the voice acting, graphics, and story were a load of crap.

Enzer0 responds:

Arent you a barrel of laughs.

Level Editor Level Editor

mooop

cough cough, wat?

KingDotCom responds:

Cough, great game, cough! ;)

Another Weird Ordeal dv2 Another Weird Ordeal dv2

Grr

I saw the ending coming, but I wasn't expecting it to end there. Gorsh, why'd you have to quit development!? Btw, the phrases were fantastic, that you used.

Execution Execution

:PPPP

I like how everyone finds themselves SOO intelligent because they had the ability to understand the simplist of all things. Don't think that you're amazing, and that SOOOOOO many people missed the point. Which, don't get me wrong. I'm sure a person or two didn't get it. To tell you the truth, senor. You're getting you high-ish rating on your one life game, based off your ability to flatter your audience. You make them feel so smart, because you blatantly threw this in. Whatever, it's not like my words matter. I enjoyed the fact that we only get 1 life. And so does our friend the pink lizard.

Souper Mare-e-o Bros Souper Mare-e-o Bros

Nice.

I like it, though it's not very original, I'm sure a ton of people have drawn the Mario Brothers looking strange.

Oh, btw, Holonboy...that was the point of the picture. T.T

Christmas Elf Redux Christmas Elf Redux

Fantastic!

The coloring is amazing, and the drawing itself is brilliant. The anatomy i s almost perfect, aside from the arms looking a bit too short.

The elf has a lot of personality. It's cute, and the background really brings out the Christmas spirit of the picture.

Btw, if you look at it wrong, it looks like she has a moustache. xD

Ecletic Apoplexy Ecletic Apoplexy

I love you.

Hey man, just stoppin' by from the Elwynn forest, to say that I love ya', dad.